▪ Rakkestad Sogneselskap SA becomes a new partner in BIG-gruppen.
▪ O.H BØE & SØNNER becomes a new partner in BIG-gruppen.
Markaryds Järn becomes a new partner in BIG-gruppen.
▪ Lunna AS becomes a new partner in BIG-gruppen.
▪ The BIG company Skene Järn AB expands by acquiring Enander Maskinaffär in Borås.
▪ The BIG-gruppen company Movab in Götene acquires Järnia Industri in Götene.
▪ Flinks Järn AB acquires Täby Järn AB, which this way becomes a new partner in BIG-gruppen.
▪ Total Service Provider is launched, which is a LEAN-based concept aimed at reducing hidden and visible costs in cooperation with customers.
▪ The BIG-gruppen company Lundqvist Maskin & Verktyg AB acquires Svetsmaskinservice in Stockholm, which has operations in Upplands Väsby and Västberga.
▪ The BIG-gruppen company Maskin & Verktyg AB in Uppsala starts up operations in Västerås.
▪ Strong focus on raising technical competence, in order to give customers added value through an increased level of knowledge within different areas of technology.
▪ In order to expand the range of services offered to customers, the group launches Warehousing Service, which involves us taking over the management of the customer’s stocks/warehouses, whether in industry, at the workshop, or at the construction site.
▪ Skene Järn AB becomes a new partner in BIG-gruppen.
▪ Bygg- & Industripartner i Skövde AB becomes a new partner in BIG-gruppen.
▪ Maskin & Verktyg i Skaraborg AB, with operations in Götene. becomes a new partner in BIG-gruppen.
▪ The BIG company Flinks Järn AB opens a new cash and carry at Globen.
▪ Skydd & Verktyg i Örebro AB starts operations in Örebro and joins BIG-gruppen.
▪ IMAB i Helsingborg AB becomes a BIG-gruppen company.
▪ The BIG-gruppen company Flinks Järn AB opens a new cash and carry in Bromma.
▪ The BIG-gruppen company Prevex acquires Procurator’s construction and industry units in Gothenburg and Malmö.
▪ The first Nordic major customer agreement is signed with SAS for deliveries to Arlanda, Gardemoen and Kastrup.
▪ Building materials and industry wholesalers Bygg- och industrigross Norden AB and Bygg- og Industrigross Norge AS are set up.
▪ Proftool Europe AB is established.
▪ The first major customer agreements are signed with Vattenfall and Fortum, followed by Ericsson.
▪ Decision taken on a new purchasing strategy, involving purchases directly from leading manufacturers around the world, without costly middlemen.
▪ BIG-gruppen decides to venture into major customer agreements. The first BIG-gruppen catalogue is produced.
▪ Launch of Bondtools hand tools.
▪ Launch of e-commerce.
▪ A large number of supplier agreements are signed based on large purchasing volumes
▪ Large investment in a product database for webshops, catalogues, etc.
▪ Building materials and industry wholesaler Bygg- och IndustriGross Sverige AB, BIG-gruppen, is established.